Antero-posterior View of Pelvis

The bones and soft tissues of the pelvis should be studied in this view. Fractures and dislocations occurring in the pelvic bones are particularly important in relation to their effects on the pelvic contents. As with any fixed bony ring, fractures and dislocations must be checked to make sure there is no further breach of the ring, as commonly occurs. Ramus fractures of the obturator ring are often multiple because of this. Look for dislocation of the femoral head in relation to the acetabular fossa and check the relationship of the sacro-iliac joint. If there is suspected instability of the pubic symphysis, as occurs in professional sportsmen, particularly footballers, then films should be taken with the patient standing on one leg and then the other to see if there is any movement of the joint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Website: (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/  I was born and raised in a small town on Long Island in New York. I live there today with my wife and three wonderful children. I want to testify of how I was cured from prostate cancer by Dr Emu. I was on hormone therapy for advanced prostate cancer. At first I was having lots of signs and symptoms like excessive urine at midnight and also I was experiencing dribbling of urine all the time I was going through hell I search for a cure☑ on the internet I came to know about Dr Emu I saw lots of testimonies of how he cures diseases like *Prostate Cancer *Herpes  Virus *Genital herpes *Hiv/Aids*Breast Cancer and more am happy am cured thanks to Dr Emu I recommend Dr Emu roots and herbs as best natural herbal medicine with no side effects. For consultation and more contact him via Email: (emutemple@gmail.com) (emutemple@yahoo.com) WhatsApp or call +2347012841542