Antero-posterior View of Shoulder

The middle and outer parts of the clavicle are well seen and are common fracture sites. Check the acromio-clavicular joint to see if there is any subluxation or dislocation present. This should be confirmed by a weight-bearing view if suspected. 

Look for fractures and dislocations of the humeral head. Both anterior and posterior dislocations can be missed on this view unless another radiogram at a different angle is performed. Look for supraspinatus tendon calcification. Look for deformities of the rotator cuff, evidence of recurrent dislocation or occasional congenital foramina of the scapula.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Website: (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/  I was born and raised in a small town on Long Island in New York. I live there today with my wife and three wonderful children. I want to testify of how I was cured from prostate cancer by Dr Emu. I was on hormone therapy for advanced prostate cancer. At first I was having lots of signs and symptoms like excessive urine at midnight and also I was experiencing dribbling of urine all the time I was going through hell I search for a cure☑ on the internet I came to know about Dr Emu I saw lots of testimonies of how he cures diseases like *Prostate Cancer *Herpes  Virus *Genital herpes *Hiv/Aids*Breast Cancer and more am happy am cured thanks to Dr Emu I recommend Dr Emu roots and herbs as best natural herbal medicine with no side effects. For consultation and more contact him via Email: (emutemple@gmail.com) (emutemple@yahoo.com) WhatsApp or call +2347012841542